A warm welcome to Ahmedabad Institute of Medical Sciences. (AIMS)
Message from principal
My dear students,
- Our′s is a student focused institute where committed and dedicated staff of this organization will provide you a world class learning opportunities for the studies and to come out to be an international standard medical professional.
- A GURUKUL type of setup with lots of greenery and colorful flowers around, no air or sound pollution. Students can learn in a cool and calm atmosphere with full concentration.
- An ultra-modern building with good class rooms, laboratories, clinics, modern canteen, Very soon we are to fix a closed circuit T.V. for anatomy dissection learning. The office is well equipped with computers, fax, printers, Xerox machine (photo copier) and internet facilities. There is lots of open space for the overall growth of the students through play activities like cricket, volley ball etc.
- The college has a very talented, productive and dedicated faculty who are committed to provide a state of art and high quality education experience.
- Dr. Bhavana Gadhavi (PT)
Received Award for Best Physiotherapy College in India by IAP.
Education & Training Methodology
Our approach is to combine academic abilities, personal development and practical skills to prepare a new breed of matured professionals. The courses at AIMS involve an integrated learning approach creating a unique synergy between theory and practice. The training is interspersed with periodic evaluation, projects, seminars, workshops and presentations to enhance understanding of the topics covered.
We assure you that during the period of your study in this college, it will be our endeavor to provide you all the opportunities and facilities of learning to groom you to become self confident in realizing your future goals in life.
Anti-Ragging Squad (ARS)
Ragging in any form Physical/ Mental/ Verbal/ Other is considered as a illegal & punishable under law.
AIMS ARS is proactive in preventing nuisance of ragging and serious punishment is to be implemented
Collegiate Women´s Development Cell (CWDC)
Women shall have right to gender equaility and to work with dignity and to have working environment safe and protected from harassment or abuse and appropriate work conditions in respect to health and hygiene.
Our one of the main motto is to enhance overall growth of female students by taking personal care of each and every female student.
We organise various activities which encourages girls to be self dependant and self motivated and even also solves specific poroblems of women
- CONPHYCS 2014 - State Leval Physiotherapy Conference will be Hosted by AIMS on 21 & 22 November, 2014
- Acadamic session of 1st B.P.T starts from 11th Aug'14
- Classes for II year, III year & IV year B.P.T will start from 20th Aug'14.
- Introduction of Web Quiz Software by College for Internet based result and attendance information for parents and student.