A warm welcome to Ahmedabad Institute of Medical Sciences. (AIMS)
Message from principal
My dear students,
- Our?s is a student focused institute where committed and dedicated staff of this organization will provide you a world class learning opportunities for the studies and to come out to be an international standard medical professional.
- A GURUKUL type of setup with lots of greenery and colorful flowers around, no air or sound pollution. Students can learn in a cool and calm atmosphere with full concentration.
- An ultra-modern building with good class rooms, laboratories, clinics, modern canteen, Very soon we are to fix a closed circuit T.V. for anatomy dissection learning. The office is well equipped with computers, fax, printers, Xerox machine (photo copier) and internet facilities. There is lots of open space for the overall growth of the students through play activities like cricket, volley ball etc.
- The college has a very talented, productive and dedicated faculty who are committed to provide a state of art and high quality education experience.
Received Award for Best Physiotherapy College in India by IAP.
Education & Training Methodology
Our approach is to combine academic abilities, personal development and practical skills to prepare a new breed of matured professionals. The courses at AIMS involve an integrated learning approach creating a unique synergy between theory and practice. The training is interspersed with periodic evaluation, projects, seminars, workshops and presentations to enhance understanding of the topics covered.
We assure you that during the period of your study in this college, it will be our endeavor to provide you all the opportunities and facilities of learning to groom you to become self confident in realizing your future goals in life.
Anti-Ragging Squad (ARS)
AIMS is actively preventing nuisance of ragging under ARS.
Collegiate Women?s Development Cell (CWDC)
Our one of the main motto is to enhance overall growth of female students by taking personal care of each and every female student.
- Final year B Physio result in college- 98%
- Haunsh Munshi of first year BPT achieved first rank in 2012 Gujarat university examination
- Sauood Mansuri of 3rd year BPT achieved 3rd rank in 2012 Gujarat university examination
- Dhara Agnihotri secured 1st rank in final year BPT in university examination 2012.
- 5 students in top 10 from AIMS in Gujarat University final year BPT examination 2012.
- Tentative date declared for Annual function- 13th December 2012.
- 4days Workshop on Manipulation by Dr Mohanty at AIMS campus.
- Celebration of Teacher?s day and World Physiotherapy day.
- Group discussion on our profession & where we are going.
- Tentative date for sports day celebration- Last week of December 2012.
- Diwali vacation in the month of November 2012.
- State level conference at Surendranagar.
- National level Physiotherapy conference at Goa- February 2013.